- Company Identity: Madbox Ocio SL – CIF: B87922738, Postal Address: Paseo Delicias 54. – City: Madrid – Post Code: 28045, Telephone: 912322997, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection delegate: No Delegate available.
2. Extended description of the purpose(s) of the processing: We will process your data for administrative, accounting and tax management.
3. Deadlines or criteria for data conservation:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking the last communication as a reference.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or applied logic to your data.
5. Legitimation by execution of a contract: Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the relationship pre-contractual. As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to sign the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that he is obliged to provide the personal data, and likewise that the consequences of not doing so may lead to the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the period of duration of the treatment, [name of the company] will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To do this, you can use the forms provided by the company, or send a letter to Company: Madbox Ocio SL – Paseo Delicias 54, – Post Code: 28045 – City: Madrid, you can also send an email to: email@example.com
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from your website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
The personal data that we process at Madbox Ocio SL comes directly from you:
The categories of data that are processed are: (This is not specially protected data)
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
The category of data that is processed are: (Specially protected data is processed).
- Ethnic or racial origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical convictions
- Union membership
- Genetic data
- Biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person
- Health data
- Data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person