Company: Madbox Ocio SL - CIF: B87922738, Postal Address: Paseo Delicias 54. - City: Madrid - Postcode: 28045, Telephone: 912322997, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate contact details in data protection:
Not available Delegate treatment.
- Extended description of the purpose / s of treatment of your data for administrative, accounting and fiscal management retention.
3. Time limits or criteria for data retention:
The provided personal data will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and no deletion is requested by the applicant, they are kept in accordance with legal deadlines on tax and accounting, with reference of the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and logic applied:
Companies DON'T take logic automated decisions, or apply to your datacontract.:
5. Legitimacy for execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the requested service.
6. During the duration of treatment, [name of company] will not perform any assignment, unless legally required, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to their personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw the consent given
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal information about them at the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To do this you can use the forms provided by the company or run a writing Company: Madbox Ocio SL - Paseo Delicias 54, – CP: 28045 – Ciudad: Madrid, you can also send an email to:
If you feel that your rights have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through your website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on the services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address, email@example.com with the subject "Do not send emails"
SOURCE OF DATA
Personal data discussed in madbox Ocio SL comes directly from you:
The categories of data that are treated are: (They are not specially protected)
- Identification data
- Codes or identification keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Information Economic data
The category of data that are treated are: (Specially protected data are treated).
- Ethnic or racial origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical convictions
- Union membership
- Biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a physical person
- Health data
- Data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person